It is essential to secure everything before you begin the demolition projects for the new development. Planning carefully often gives a successful outcome. So how will you do it efficiently? After choosing the demolition company to work with, you must start from the basic initial step, ask for important information that can help your development projects.
Even though it’s beneficial for you to hire demolition contractors. Still, be wise before working with them. Take some effort to know more about their demolition process to clarify your concerns. Here are the top 5 important guide questions to ask for further information to your demolition contractor:
- Do you have any experience in demolition jobs?
- How long do you work in this kind of industry?
- How many successful demolition jobs were done in the past?
- What are the biggest demolition projects that you handled before?
- Can you give me a reliable reference where I can contact them?
- Is there a cancellation policy?
Ask about their service inclusions
- How much the estimation of service will cost?
- What are the inclusions on your provided quote?
- Are there any additional charges for the demolition works?
- Does cleaning up be included in your quotations?
- What are the demolition material needs can you provide?
Inquire about the eligibility of their demolition works
- Who will be in charge of the demolition permit?
- Do you provide a written waiver?
- Are you covered with liable insurance?
- Do you have licenses and permits required by the local authority?
- Are the workers properly trained and insured?
- Do you provide a written report?
- Can I view the written contract?
Know more about their demolition process
- How long will be the completion of the demolition project?
- After the demolition works are done, will the site be cleaned up?
- How do you handle the proper disposal?
- What is the initial preparation before you begin?
- Do you inspect before starting the demolition?
Verify their availability to start the demolition project
- When can you begin the demolition work?
- Can we start as soon as possible?
- How can I reach out for the updates?
- When will be the schedule of payment?
- How many workers will be on the job site?
- What will be their work schedule?
- Can you meet the deadline?
- Will you be on the job site daily to monitor the progress of the job
It is vital to have an initial discussion with your demolition contractor for more clarification regarding your concerns. Asking these sets of questions can be a good kickstart that will help you to know more about the demolition process. Keep in mind, preparation will always lead you to a successful outcome, knowing the fact where your money is well spent trusting on their lucrative demolition works.
Still looking for the demolition contractor? Worry no more
Look no further than Marco Demolition. Serving more than decades in the demolition industry, we continue to provide the best customer service as well as reliable and efficient deliverance of the construction works. So let’s begin, dial 647 -570 -7077 or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s begin the deconstruction work, get your free quote now!